Monday 26 September 2016
We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help Essex residents waste less and recycle more.
All we ask is that you volunteer for a minimum of three activities over a year and have plenty of enthusiasm to improve your local community and environment.
What you can do as a WasteBuster
- Promote home composting, reuse and Love Food Hate Waste at local events
- Talk to community groups about different waste and recycling themes
- Host drop-ins and workshops about cooking with leftovers or using compost
- Assist with crafts and upcycling sessions
- Write press releases and articles
- Anything that suits your skills or helps you follow your passions
Benefits of being a WasteBuster
- You'll receive full training and have access to excellent resources
- Paid travel and lunch expenses
- You'll gain knowledge and experience in food waste reduction and home composting
- Meet like-minded people at regular social events
- Engage your local community and develop your own ideas
- Rewards at key milestones
Upcoming Training Day
The next training day will be held on Saturday 24th November (time and location TBC). To be a part of this growing volunteer group contact us below.
To find out more