Saturday 27 October 2018
Try cloth nappies and get a £30 refund!
Cloth nappies provide a great alternative to disposable nappies and can offer great cost, health and environmental benefits. That's why Essex County Council is offering a £30 refund on the purchase of any cloth nappies; including new or pre-loved cloth nappies.
To claim your refund you'll need to:
- Be a resident in statutory Essex (excludes Southend and Thurrock)
- Have a receipt for cloth nappies dated within the last 12 months
- Have a total purchase amount exceeding £30
- Only make one claim per baby
If eligible, complete our online form and upload:
- a scan/photo of your cloth nappy receipt/s
- a scan/photo of your baby's birth certificate or maternity exemption
Claim your £30 refund on cloth nappies
The refund will be issued within 28 working days.
Find out more about cloth nappies:
Cloth nappy FAQs
Tip for using cloth nappies in winter
Who should I contact for more information on cloth nappies?